Sabda rasulallah saw ‘Hak seorang muslim keatas muslim yang lain ada enam:bila bertemu ucapkan salam,
Bila diundang maka penuhilah,
Bila meminta nasihat maka nasihatilah,
Bila bersin lalu memuji Allah maka Sambutlah dengan doa,
Bila sakit maka jenguklah,
Dan bila meninggal dunia maka taq’ziahlah’
H.R Muslim
A visit marathon.
Visit to kak gayah house. Bendang, lembu, langit biru, ban, morning, total blisss….. Subahanallah cantik sgt. I guess my life in Kedah cause me this. Entah la, paddy field+blue sky tu macam part of me already. I been missing it all these while….dan bila dah jumpa balik, I felt an intense feeling of exhilaration. Is that how lovers feels ?
Anyway, the visit was good. Kak gayah is one of my most respected person. I can say that she sacrificed her life to be with us. I hate to use the word ’maid’, she is more like a family to us…..kak gayah, we luff you!!!

Then to penang. Toooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss her soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tok tak berapa sihat sekarang. Dah kena guna wheelchair. I felt weird seeing her on wheelchair. She used to be like a bee. Going here and there. Moving freely…but now, her movement is limited. Tapi her super optimistic and magnificent spirit maintain. A salute for you tok! =)
Tok nak pegi melawat org meninggal dekat guar kepayang today. So she called hanif (my cousin) untuk tolong hantarkan. Its been like 1 year ++ since the last time I met hanif (due to study and stuff) and wah, got to admit he looks like a hotties now.LOL! Dear cousin you must not read this statement or you’ll be bangga like heck.
Oh yeah and my another cousin, arifah, she such a sweetheart. So polite so sweet so nice. Tolong dia packing barang tadi siang. Esok she will be flying to Sabah! Sabah bak! Bestnyer! Congrats girl, dapat uni ermm dah lupa nama U kat Sabah tu, tapi she will be studying there. Lucky you! Belajar baik-baik ye. Teman Ipah to settle her PTPTN thingy dekat bank and lucky me, I got to know her friends,miss mira and Juliana and mr.wan. Envy them,tiap-taip raya pun boley balik rumah..hehe
Next to uncle ashburnt (abu bakar, hahahahaha) and auntie (pangil Chik je,my mum lil sis). Rindu rindu rindu! But too bad aisyah tak balik from indon lagi, and atiqah baru je p balik U, and Muhammad g keja. Oh well….tak dak rezeki la tu…maybe next time… and I gave pak cik bakaq his Russian fur hat tu! He looks like khagazstan man with that hat on. Hahaha. I think he was very very pleased with the present.

Then to giant sungai petani, arghhh anas la, dok bising nak pegi. And unexpectedly, jumpa ajie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rindunye! Its been like hurmmm almost 3 years tak jumpa dia! And her mum, autie zah! Sob sob sob…I really really miss them,alhamdullilah jumpa. Fuh, syukur syukur. Wow wii, ajie sekarang kan, dah kurus, cantik,and berboyriend…hurmmm…
‘izzati ko tak de sesape special ke? Eceh eceh……’
No I don’t. heh.
Final visit was to rumah autie zaleha and uncle ilyas. Nak jumpa lang. lang dah tak sihat kebelakangan nie. Dah kurus sangat. Heart problem.
‘tati hang mai sini sat, cerita kat lang ubat-ubat had doctor suruh makan nie, khasiat dia apa?’
Alamak, pharmacology tak blajar lagi la!
Er….so I just like selak-selak what ubat and I found, ASPIRIN, well I can explain that very well including what pathway aspirin block! Hehe excited. Then urmm LOVASTATIN, and ntah apa lagi tah. But I did explain the importance of micturition in heart prob patient…ape ek nama ubat tu…tak ingat…start with ’F’.. im soooooooooooooo gonna work very very hard in pharmacology next year! Aja aja!
Then balik. Oh Russian choc for every visit, nak kasi semua martroshka mahal sangat la…hehe =D
‘sesungguh nya orang-orang mukmin itu bersaudara’
al-hujurat:10
No comments:
Post a Comment